We now offer ultra-strong BTS shelters in PU Sandwiched
insulated panels suitable for telecom applications.
Polar shelters have 50% more wall load bearing
capacity due to the use of corner posts which are not
available in ordinary BTS shelters. The wall joints are
also much more stronger due to interlocking grooves
and Polar shelters have proven their strength in severe
Hurricanes and Earthquakes. So when you opt
for Polar shelters you are getting unbeatable value
Polar Shelters have
withstood 190 Km/H
hurricane winds that
hits Lahore in the year
POLAR SHELTER ADVANTAGES
* Light weight shelter structures but with very high strength to weight ratio,
* Extremely robust and unique wall panel construction having built-in interlocks
in wall panel skins and capable of high wall loading (unlike any other manufacturer),
* Large number of joining points in a typical wall joint as compared to two or even
one cam lock joints in a conventionally (mass produced) designed shelters,
* Four corner post design giving substantial strength to the entire system in inclement
weather and seismic conditions and to maintain structural integrity (unlike others),
* Significantly stronger jointing points due to interlocked outer skins panel construction
whereas in conventional design there is no or insignificant metallic connection
between the skins,
* Higher load bearing capacities of walls and roof as well as greater stability in all type
of weather conditions thanks to the above features,
* Heavy duty press formed steel skid floor with marine grade plywood floors and vinyl
* Built-in rain gutters and sacrificial roof for added protection to the intricate electronic
components housed within.
POLAR BTS SHELTER
Strength combined with
value make our Polar
Shelters ideal for BTS
4M Long Shelters manufactured for Telecard Ltd.
2.5M Wide shelters for World Call Ltd. Lahore.
Polyurethane Insulated Sandwiched panel
Construction with double GI pre-painted
steel outer skin BTS room for Telecom
Size 2.44m x2.44mx2.40m (H) or Custom size.
Size 1100mm wide x 2440mm High.
Injected PU insulation of 40 KG/M3.
SIP panel same as used in walls.
100 mm all-around for drip proofing.
Heavy duty steel skid with 18mm thick
Marine Plywood floor covered with vinyl
Polyurethane core double GI Steel outer
skin 38mm thickness 900mm wide x 2100 H
Heavy duty European brand.
3 Nos. All stainless steel with Nylon washers
for noiseless operation.